I was so disappointed that I was not able to make a cake for our friend's son, Roham in September because I only found out a few days before his birthday and couldn't plan something or gather the supplies in time. But we decided that I would do their other son's birthday, Mahan, in December instead, so I had plenty of time to plan from September to December :) I looked at tons of designs until I found the right one and then searched through different accessories to go on the cake until I found something I could be happy with. I really like how it came out in the end. The snow on the top was the advice of my husband, Omid. He always brings something creative to the table. I got to play with different techniques and had a great time with it. I'm so glad I had the opportunity. It also marked the last "major" cake I would do, since this was the time I had just found out I was pregnant. Time for a cake break :)
Monday, May 31, 2010
Mahan's Birthday
Posted by Shirin at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Yorum var:
Sen de yaz